- Received June 30, 2016.
- Accepted October 21, 2016.
- Published online December 7, 2016.
Copyright & Usage
© 2016 The Authors. Published by the Royal Society under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/, which permits unrestricted use, provided the original author and source are credited.
View Full Text
- Eric V. Regehr1⇑,
- Kristin L. Laidre2,
- H. Resit Akçakaya3,
- Steven C. Amstrup4,
- Todd C. Atwood5,
- Nicholas J. Lunn6,
- Martyn Obbard7,
- Harry Stern2,
- Gregory W. Thiemann8 and
- Øystein Wiig9
- 1Marine Mammals Management, US Fish and Wildlife Service, Anchorage, AK 99503, USA
- 2Polar Science Center, Applied Physics Laboratory, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98105, USA
- 3Department of Ecology and Evolution, Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY 11794, USA
- 4Polar Bears International, Bozeman, MT 59772, USA
- 5Alaska Science Center, US Geological Survey, Anchorage, AK 99508, USA
- 6Environment and Climate Change Canada, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6G 2E9
- 7Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry, Peterborough, Ontario, Canada K9J 7B8
- 8Faculty of Environmental Studies, York University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M3J 1P3
- 9Natural History Museum, University of Oslo, Oslo 0318, Norway